- Served as one of the original board members for the American Cannabis Nurses Association (2014-2016).
- Became discouraged about the limitations of med-surg and oncology hospital care, turned to home care for a more personalized approach to
care, and ultimately to holistic nursing.
- Certified in Advanced Holistic Nursing.
- Builds a bridge between conventional healthcare and holistic nursing care that includes cannabis therapeutics.
- Includes various complementary therapies such as hypnotherapy, auricular acupuncture, healing touch and aromatherapy.
- Teaches Geriatric Nursing and Transcultural Nursing in a BSN Nursing program, practices in hospice and palliative care, and provides consultation related to holistic nursing and the use of cannabis.
One thought on “Marcie Cooper”
Reblogged this on Sasharose31's Blog.