Inspirations for Activism: Part II!
- Participant in the 2018 Nursing Activist Think Tank; served as facilitator for story circles.
- Radical, post-modern, feminist, nurse activist and educator promoting
peace, sustainability, protection of the vulnerable, and a reimagining of power
- 2017 Online Education.com Top Twenty on Twitter: Top Nursing Professors on Twitter
- Named to Federal Advisory Committee: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Children’s Health Protection Advisory Council (CHPAC)
- Named Nurse Luminary: Healthcare Without Harm for work on sustainability in nursing
See You Tube videos on breastfeeding, feminism, care of migrant children here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here.
One thought on “Maeve Howett (1960- )”
Pingback: Maeve Howett (1960- ) – Nurses: Caring for the Most Vulnerable