Inspiration for Activism!
- Only nurse invited to participate in President Obama’s Frontiers of Science meeting to discuss research in community engagement.
- Only nurse researcher mentioned in SCOTUS OpEd from American
Academy of Nursing.
- Only nurse whose research was cited in NPR/ProPublica award winning reporting for Lost Mothers.
- Face of Billboard campaign to combat misinformation of so-called medication abortion reversal – which contributed to the California Board of Registered Nursing to change their language about continuing education units. Covered widely in the press – for example:
- One of a few nurse researchers whose research was cited in recent National Academy of Science, Engineering and Medicine report on Abortion Quality and Safety (Pg. 92). Read more