Inspiration for Activism: Part II.
- Today we gather at the College of Nursing, University of Massachusetts Amherst, a College that focuses on social justice in nursing and healthcare.
- Our gathering grew out of concern for the many challenges in our communities and nations today, and a sense of urgency to explore ways for nurses to connect with one another, form support networks, and engage to create a more healthy future for all.
- Our open invitation drew a response that far exceeded our expectations; over 50 nurses are gathered today to explore and create possibilities for activism!
- The “Inspirations for Activism! Part I” blog series has been an integral part of this project, featuring nurses who have engaged in activism of all forms – from before the Nightingale era to the present.
- Today we bring our vision and expectations into reality and launch “Inspirations for Activism Part II,” posting weekly features of nurses who participate in the Think tank and other nurses who have sent us messages of encouragement and support.
Be a part of this series!
Complete our form to share your activism! We will be in touch to complete the details!