Inspiration for Activism!
- Senior Policy Service Professor and Co-Director of a new Center for Health Policy and Media Engagement at George Washington University
School of Nursing.
- Co-Director of the Center for Health, Media, and Policy at Hunter College, City University of New York.
- Past president of the American Academy of Nursing.
- Former editor-in- chief of the American Journal of Nursing.
- Co-producer and moderator of a weekly radio program on health care issues since 1985.
- Lead editor of the award-winning book, Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care, now in its 7th edition.
- Her scholarship focuses on health policy and what can be learned from nurse-designed models of care.
- Co-Founder (with Barbara Glickstein) of HealthCetera, the voice of GW Nursing Center for Health Policy and Media Engagement. “Let’s talk health is our motto and we mean it.”
More information here, here and here.
Also see report of the follow-up Woodhull Study, reported at the National Press Club May 8, 2018, also available here
One thought on “Diana J. Mason”
So very well deserved ! She continues to be an activist and inspire us all
I’ve known her for over 40 years and just keeps contributing to the public awareness of and appreciation for nursing